The insurance lead generation industry has grown by leaps and bounds in the last decade. The internet has made it possible for people to connect easily, which means more competition and the need for an impactful lead generation process. However, not all leads are created equal. Some leads will be better than others, making them stand out from the crowd!
Buying insurance leads and mailing lists may seem easy at first, but there are many factors to consider in this business. When you are considering buying insurance leads from any provider, there are a few things, in particular, you should pay close attention to. Here are 5 things to consider when buying Insurance leads:
1. Exclusivity of Leads - One of the first things you should consider is the exclusivity of the leads. Some providers sell shared leads while others sell exclusive ones or both. Shared leads are the ones which are sold to multiple insurance agents. These leads tend to cost less but since these are shared among a number of people, the competition goes up. Another drawback is that the same people are contacted by a large number of agents who got the same lead, making the lead conversion rate poor. Exclusive leads are leads which are exclusively for you. These might cost a bit more but the lead conversion rate is comparatively better than shared leads. Make sure to ask your lead provider about lead exclusivity and then decide what suits best with your business needs.
2. Customer Service – Good and prompt customer service is of utmost importance in any business relationship. It's crucial that the lead provider has a team of highly trained customer service experts who are available to answer and respond to any questions you might have. For instance, you might have questions regarding the leads you are receiving or any issues pertaining to that. A good customer service expert would be able to promptly resolve your queries satisfactorily. Customer service is the bridge between the company and the sustainability of the customers.
3. Speed - The insurance lead provider must be able to deliver leads within your preferred time frame. The quicker the better! Improved speeds mean reduced costs. In addition, a better delivery speed means customers have more options when it comes to how they want to receive the leads. In today’s fast paced world, every second counts! You would be able to convert the leads to your benefit quickly thus increasing your profits.
4. Filtering – Many insurance lead generation companies offer preset and custom filter options. While custom filters typically cost more, they give you the ability to take more control over your leads' quality with more specific audience targeting. For instance, with custom filtering, you could include factors such as demographics, geographic locations, etc. Preset filters are more affordable, and they still give you a lot of control over your lead quality. It is always advisable to start with few filters and analyze the results before making it more complex with too many filters.
5. Return Policy - A lead generation company should be confident in the quality of its leads and it should reflect in its return policy. There are times that bad leads slip through the cracks and ends up with the customers. You must find out how the insurance lead provider reacts to such instances. If you can't contact the leads you purchase, the company should offer a prompt refund. If it doesn't offer a direct refund, it should at least credit your account. Either way, you shouldn't have to pay for leads that fall outside of your territory or that have inaccurate information.
If you are looking to buy high-grade insurance leads, TradeMarc Global is here to help. We believe in generating quality leads through various marketing channels so that it’s a win-win situation for both – You (our customers) and us. Our filters allow you to reach your target audience in a cost-effective manner. We take all steps in ensuring that you get the leads you are seeking, and in cases where bad leads slip through, we take full accountability for the same. In case you still have doubts or other queries, please feel free to contact us.