The more leads your business gets, the more sales you'll have. This is a concept that has been drilled into the heads of small business owners and yet, many struggles to find leads on their own. This is where Facebook's targeting options come in handy. With a little bit of know-how and creativity, you can harness Facebook's power to get more leads for your business. Facebook is leading the charge in social media engagement. With over 2.8 billion active users, Facebook continues to dominate online traffic. It is a powerful platform for lead generation and when used correctly can really help you increase your conversion rate. Here are 5 ways to generate leads using Facebook:
1. Facebook Conversion ads – Facebook Conversion ads are wherein someone interacts with your ad or free product listing (for example, clicks a text ad or views a video ad) and then takes an action that you've defined as valuable to your business, such as an online purchase or a call to your business from a mobile phone. The goal of the Facebook ad campaign is to have people take an action on your sites such as sign up for a consultation, demo, or discount. Conversion ads help in increasing sales and optimizing your campaign by targeting people who are more likely to convert into customers. Moreover, you can effectively track conversions by installing Facebook Pixel.
2. Retargeting Ads - Facebook retargeting ads are ads that allow you to reconnect with users who have already interacted with your brand in some way (on or off Facebook). This includes users who have: shared their email with you as leads or customers, followed your Facebook Page or interacted with it in some way, visited your website and prior customers. To create a retargeting ad, you first need to define your Facebook Custom Audience and use that Custom Audience in your ad campaign. Retargeting works by using cookies i.e. data stored by web browsers that remember users who visited your ad or webpage. The marketing teams utilize this cookie data to serve ads to the users again to remind them of what they wanted to buy. These ads help in boosting the lead generation efforts effectively.
3. Facebook Lead ads - Lead ads allow advertisers to collect information from prospects directly from mobile ads. Instead of sending traffic to a landing page where people manually fill out a form and press submit, they click on the ad, their information (name & email) is pre-populated, and they hit submit. All within the Facebook platform. Lead ads generate more leads at a lower cost than conversion ads but the quality of leads tends to drop dramatically. You must ensure that your marketing team is well trained to convert these leads effectively.
4. Running contests – Running the right type of contest or competition can be a great way to generate leads for your business. People are tempted to enter when they see a prize up for grabs. Make sure that you offer something that is relevant to your business. It can be a free trial, a gift voucher, a free dinner coupon, a free product that your business offers or a discount coupon. All these leads can be considered as your potential customers as they have shown interest in your product/service.
5. Make optimum use of Facebook groups – Facebook groups are great to target audience of a particular type. You should share insightful and valuable content that will resonate with the people inside the group. For instance, if you are a restaurateur, you could try posting meaningful content in groups regarding food and restaurants in that particular area. You can engage with the audience by sharing some recipes or talking about the food culture in that area etc. This way you can get your brand noticed and promoted.
Learning how to use Facebook for business marketing in any of these ways can unlock more wins for your business. It will enable you not only to build brand awareness and customer engagement but also to generate the leads you need to scale. When it comes to Facebook advertising to generate leads, the sky is the limit…and for anything beyond that, we at TradeMarc Global can help! For any assistance on lead generation, visit our website www.tmgbl.com.