Every year we watch as the insurance, mortgage and healthcare industries witness a flow of new brokers enter the marketplace. Many fail to sustain their business and eventually shut their doors. But what is it that separates the successful businesses from those who fail?
The truth is, many business owners do not know where to start. There are a million different lead generation tips and tricks that you can find, but the real challenge lies in knowing what will actually work for you and your business. A valuable lead generation strategy is essential for any business that wants to be on the map. Many companies rely on lead generation to create a steady stream of new business and eventually obtain a competitive advantage over the competition.
In an effort to help you, we have put together a list of some of the most important tips that you need to follow in the coming year in order to maximize business growth.
1.Unique selling proposition – You need to know what your selling point is. Make sure that your lead generation campaign highlights what makes your business different from the competitors. The more unique is the offer, the more prospects will it attract!
2.Start with the end in sight – It does not matter what you do or how well you do it, if your lead generation efforts aren’t aligned with your sales and marketing goals. You have to focus on outcomes in order to generate leads that will help you meet your goals.
3.Use social media to warm leads up – Social media is no doubt very important for lead generation programs. It can be used to raise brand awareness through campaigns and also to interact directly with customers. Investing in the right social media marketing campaign can get a lot of reliable leads for your business.
4.Use pay-per-click advertising – PPC is the best tip to invest in if you are looking to grow your business. These adverts ensure that your web page appears near the top of the search engine when users search for specific keywords. You can generate leads that are looking for specific products that your business provides. This can increase the quality of your leads and conversion.
5. Precise website forms – You should limit the length of the forms on your website. Asking too much sensitive information can turn people off. The initial capture of data and new leads should be quick and simple. The sales team can ask any other information required later once they have built a trusting relationship with them.
To sum it up:
· Make sure your content is awesome. People would be tempted to buy your services and share it further.
· Use social media to your advantage. A powerful social media marketing strategy will help you build a loyal and engaging following, eventually getting you qualified and targeted leads.
· Don’t make the forms on the website lengthy and boring.
· Invest in the right marketing strategy to maximise business growth and profits.